Photo: Paris, January 2011, taken by Ciara Small
Sooo I have a to do list for my 6 days in France:
1. Visit some thrift stores so I can buy a dress for my sister’s wedding
2. Not pass out at my sister’s wedding
3. Eat all the pain aux chocolates
4. Visit Chateau Rouge where all the Ivorians live, eat some real African food since apparently I can’t get any in Cape Town
5. Visit my favorite family members and try to hide from the other ones that I was in Paris (I have too many relatives)
6. Drink wine under the Eiffel Tower with Ciara Small
7. Write a paper for class (HA! we will see how this goes)
8. Not get caught stealing rides on the Metro
9. Visit the Musée du quai Branly, apparently its the best African Art museum in the city
10. Enjoy spring, since its freaking cold in south Africa now.
YES, now I must pack.